Jennifer’s work goes anywhere in the world couriers do.
Your artwork is printed to order and personally signed by Jennifer in her studio. It is then shipped securely in a gift box, tube, or custom-made travel box (depending on size) to ensure its safe delivery to your address.
– Unframed shipments take a minimum of two weeks to arrive from the date the order is placed.
– Please allow 28 days for delivery on framed prints.
– Please note: During peak periods framing turnaround times may be extended. Please contact us for more information.
– If you wish to expedite your order, please email us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Unframed prints sizes medium – extra large will be shipped in a tube.
– Unframed 11”x14” prints will be shipped in a gift box.
– Framed 11”x 14” prints will be wrapped and shipped securely.
– All framed prints will be shipped securely in a custom-made travel box to ensure its safe delivery to your address.
We will confirm by email that your order has shipped, and give you the tracking number.
All sales are final once you place your order. If you receive the wrong print in error, please contact us at email@example.com and, we will be happy to correct it.
In the rare case a print is damaged en route, we will happily replace it. Damage claims must be made within 7 days of delivery, so inspect your order as soon as it arrives. If you notice any damage to the package when your shipment arrives, please make note of it when you sign for delivery. Take a picture of the outside of the box before opening it. Once opened, please photograph any damage sites on the print or frame. Send your photos and details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Damage: Order #.” We will follow up promptly.