An open edition print is a print that has no limit to the the number printed. They are not numbered like limited edition prints.
- All prints are of gallery quality, printed on 100% hahnemühle archival paper
- All prints are titled, numbered, and signed by Jennifer Irving
- Each print comes with with a signed certificate of authenticity
- Unframed pieces are printed with a white border
- Custom framing is available. Please contact us for a quote
Acrylic Mounted Prints
To protect and preserve your Jennifer Irving print, it is mounted on acid-free sintra backing and covered with acrylic. This surface, which is 99% UV protective, creates a richer, more vibrant look than glass. The result is a striking, clean-lined effect. Your print arrives ready to hang with a sturdy, simple aluminum cleat system. Once hung, your print floats ¾” off the wall.